With today's economic crisis and tension, we need a place where we can find relaxation and calmness. A place where nothing matters but us.Truly, this island may not have the luxury that other places may offer but they do have spas where each and everyone can afford.
1.Tropical Blend Salon and Spa
My first experience of freedom. I heard it through the radio and oneday I just trooped on that place and was glad I was accomodated by Rhea. I just told them I just needed a full body massage and maybe a facial later depending on the first course. I was ushered to a quiet room and as I lay my back on the bed, I can't resist to utter a sigh of relief. "Ate"(big sister) Lorna was the one who gave me that healing massage that I will not forget.She's such a nice lady and her touch truly relaxes the whole body and after the massage, I felt better. Okay, so I wanted more so I asked for a facial and Rhea brought me to another room where she told me to just sit down and relax on that couch while she gave me an aroma facial. If possible, I don't want to go home anymore. The staffs were excellent and the service was really uncomparable.
For more information and updated services and promotions, you can call them @ 670-233-1772.Look for Rhea or Lorna.
2.Serenity Salon and Spa
I was not really sure this time if I should drop by since I've got limited time and for me relaxation should always be given ample time and rushing should not be on my list once I am there.Anyway, I don't have any choice since I was downtown and I couldn't think of anywhere else to go on that sunny afternoon.I was greeted by the friendly receptionist and she asked me if I have reservation.I said 'No" and she told me I have to wait for an available staff. I was like cursing myself for not even bothering to make that reservation but okay I am already there so I don't have any choice. I was like also surprised to see that even some of our Russian guests are going there. I waited for sometimes and finally Venus came to assist me. I asked for a facial so she brought me to this room with some high tech stuffs. She got a serene hand that truly made me feel I love my face more than before.With their technologies you can truly feel that a lot of my white heads and black heads bade me goodbye.
For more infor mation and updated promotions, you can call them @ 670-233-6688
3. Em's and Grace Beauty Salon
Located in Chalan Kanoa at the back of Mount Carmel Cathedral. This hidden treasure in this island offers a very good service and a quiet atmosphere. First, they have a personal steam if you want to steam. Of course, I said "yes" right away when they asked me. Inside that room plays a zen-like music where you can really forget everything. The music was so solemn and calm that you don't have any place in your mind to think of something else.After that I was given a body massage by a loveley lady that I forgot her name (sorry I throw all the receipts I can't remember all your names). She was very customer oriented she would always ask me if I am alright and if the pressure is enough or more.I told her I need heavy and hard knuckles that could take out all that misery with in me.
Seems like the massage inspires me to try for more so I decided to have a facial, a pedicure and an eyebrow trim (maybe that's how they call it). Have you tried two services at a time? I did! While my facial is on the process, I was also enjoying my pedicure.OH! what a life.I just love being pampered. After that I asked the lady if she can trim my eyebrows since someone told me that my eyebrows are not in good shape so it really challenges me to make the best of it.
So, to summarize, I finished the services for more than 4 hours and with a price that everyone can afford. That was the big day for me and I will not forget it.
For more information, you can call 670-287-4802.
4. Songgay's House of Beauty
That radio jingle sparked my interest to try this place so I made up my mind to look for it no matter how hard the parking it maybe.
This is quite a small place but I was delighted to meet an old friend who is now working as masseuse. This time I decided to have a whole body scrub. Weird but curiosity is the best policy as they say. That feeling of like rock salt being robbed on your body truly tickles me as I did not stop giggling the whole process. After washing all that scrub you can feel like something burning or something painful but good thing my friend masseuse gave me a little massage to uplift that weird feeling. I went home feeling like my skin has been renewed and so with my spirit.
5. Mariana Resort and Spa
I was convinced by my co-workers to try our own spa since it is so convenient for my time and I don't need to spend gas so I really asked Corey if he can accompany me. First, the women's locker is very big enough and has a secure place to put on your stuffs. They have two saunas, the Dry and Mist(Steam) sauna. They have also a flower bath. They have also a jacuzzi, which is my favorite place because you don't only experience your body being dumped in a hot bath but the pressure itself is enough to give you a massage..This is now my abode and I would usually do my best to go there on my spare time. The place has also a library for the read-only moments.
It requires an entrance and they also accept memberships for a year. This is a place if you want total relaxation while the sunset bades goodbye right into your eyes.
For more information, you can contact them @ 670-322-0770